![]() |
| Flags and MOUNTAINS |
using the Preach My Gospel book as our guide, as we are learning to teach. Tomorrow we get to practice with some volunteer investigators. We should probably be nervous about it and stay up half the night preparing, but instead, we went to a devotional for the missionaries where Elder L. Tom Perry was the speaker. He was his usual fabulous self. The Apostles have a way of getting right to the heart of what is important. He spoke to us about how the Lord sends us out 2 x 2. That way we can both testify,(law of witnesses), and support each other. Then he gave 5 points to being a good missionary. Hope I can be one of those. After being spiritually fed, we stopped at the BYU creamery and fed our bodies, like we needed it????
I am posting a couple of pictures of the MTC grounds. The biking statue is titled "Anxiously Engaged". The other statue is of Samuel H. Smith brother of the Prophet Joseph Smith and the first missionary of this dispensation. They have flags of all the nations where there are missionaries. This is a sample of them with the mountains in the background. It makes me sigh to think there are no mountains in Florida. I may obsess and take all the pictures of mountains I can while I am here so I can look at them and sigh again in Florida.
![]() |
| Anxiously Engaged |



So did you get to meet L. Tom Perry or was it a broadcast? Glad to know it's not all work and no play! I like the pictures, even if they are sideways!
ReplyDelete